If you saw our award-winning middle school film, you know how much we grew as filmmakers between our first and second productions. Can you imagine what our THIRD will be like? We sure can. And we have quite a crew assembled who will make it come to pass.
KICKSTARTER campaign! We need people to catch the creative vision we have to make this film come to life. We have less than 30 days (until the morning of July 17) to find $10,000 in pledges. Here are a few things you should know about this platform and our specific project for We ALL Fit (the title of our upcoming film):
- Because Good Friend is a 501(c)(3) public charity, donations made through the campaign are tax-deductible as allowed by law. However, if you receive a "Reward" through the campaign, the cash value of the reward is not considered tax-deductible. Therefore, your acknowledgement from Good Friend will reflect the difference.
- If you pledge an amount other than those listed on our Rewards section, you may still be eligible for Rewards. Email us for more info.
- Kickstarter uses Amazon Payments to collect pledges, but will not do so until after our campaign has ended (July 17) and ONLY IF we meet our $10,000 goal. You do not need an Amazon account to make a pledge.
- Backers could be anywhere, and time is of the essence. Help us find them. Please spread the word via email and social media.
We would be negligent if we didn't offer shout-outs to some key players to date in this project ...
- Our creative team, including returning techies Dan Kallenberger and Tim Miller. You two have been SO patient with us as budding filmmakers and incredibly supportive with our last two projects. THANK YOU for being on board this time and bringing some fresh talent with you!
- Greg Marshall of Figureheads, Inc. Our meeting was no accident, and this collabo is going to be EPIC!
- The participants of our May 2012 Community Conversation on Meaningful Inclusion in Elementary School. Your energy that night was inspiring, and made us realize there's NOTHING we can't accomplish when we as parents, therapists, educators, and administrators work together! (And though I promised notes more than a year ago, they really ARE coming this week!)
Thanks to each of you for BACKING our mission!